02. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, full or part address, email address, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, home country, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
03. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfil and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalised.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site
04. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
05. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
If you would like to read more about how cookies are used on the internet plus how to control or disable them, visit www.aboutcookies.org. Many third-party advertising networks (for example Google) allow you to opt-out of or customise your preferences.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
06. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
07. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
08. POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
09. OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below or via contact form
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below or via contact form.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
10. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in the Czech Republic. If you are accessing our Sites from outside the Czech Republic, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information in other countries .
European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses
Such measures implementing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies and between us and our third-party providers, which require all such recipients to protect personal information that they process from the EEA in accordance with European data protection laws. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
10. DATA PROCESSING ADDENDUM (“DPA”)
Processing personal data in a secure, fair, and transparent way is extremely important to us. As part of this effort, we process personal data in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the laws of the Russia governing the handling of various types of personal data, and industry standards, such as PCI DSS.
If you do not agree to this DPA, you may discontinue the use of the Site’s service and cancel your account.
“The Site” “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to the owners of the CzechTime.cz website and services, (collectively referred to as “the Site”).
“User” or “You” or “Customer” refers to the customer or user that signs up to use the Site.
“Party” refers to the Site and/or the Customer depending on the context.
Personal Data Protection Policies
- Each party agrees that personal data shall be treated as confidential information under this DPA.
- Personally identifiable information shall remain the property of the disclosing party.We recognise that User is the controller and maintains control over personal data.
- We will process User’s personal data only to the extent strictly necessary for the purpose of providing the services in accordance with our Terms of Service and any further written instructions from the customer that are mutually agreed upon.
- We will:
- Implement and maintain a reasonable and appropriate security program comprising adequate security, technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised, unlawful or accidental processing, use, erasure, loss or destruction of, or damage to, customer personal data.
Information Breaches and Incidents
- When either party becomes aware of an incident that impacts the processing of personal data, it shall promptly notify the other. Parties agree that they shall reasonably cooperate in order to enable the other party to perform an investigation, craft a response, and to take necessary steps in regards to the incident.
- Any notifications made under this section shall be made to the contacts indicated below. Please include a description of the nature of the incident, the name and contact details of the point of contact where more information can be obtained, a description of the incident; and measures taken or proposed to be taken to address the incident.
Liability and Indemnity
Each party indemnifies the other and holds them harmless against all claims, actions, third party claims, losses, damages and expenses incurred by the indemnified party and arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with a breach of this DPA.
613 00 Brno
Email: info (at) czechtime.cz
Last update: 20th of April 2022